Every day your facility would receive new Lucky orders, so here is a simplified action plan to handle incoming orders and make your day smoother.
1. Log in to the Lucky Dashboard. Open the Lucky dashboard on your device.
2. Open the Orders page. From here you can view your most recent orders, assign time, check customer information, and much more.
3. Check unassigned orders. Open any Unassigned order to view its details and make sure that your store has enough stock for products listed under the Products table on the right.
5. Assign time. Any order needs to have an assigned pick-up time. This will notify the customer with their time and special pick-up code to collect their order. Click the Assign time button in the Order information panel to assign time for the customer to pick-up their product. Make sure to set the assigned time on the same day as the customer's Requested pick-up date.
6. Prepare the products. Grab the Lucky bags to build customers' orders. Place all products from one order into a separate bag, double checking product SKU's and quantity. Write the customer's name and pick-up code in the top-right corner of the bag with a marker. See more details on preparing orders here.
7. Hand out the order. Once a Lucky shopper comes in to pick-up their order, ask for the pick-up code and hand them the corresponding Lucky bag. Mark order as fulfilled in the dashboard, and you are set! See more details on fulfilling orders here.
For more information an all Lucky Dashboard functions, please view the Using Lucky Facility Dashboard section.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and we will be in touch the same day.